2015 Rock 'N' Roll DC Marathon & ½
Take on a rockin' 26.2, 13.1 or 5K historic journey through our nation’s capital. As a member of iHOPE every step makes a difference. Team members raise funds to deliver lifesaving medicines and supplies, volunteers and medical training to poverty stricken areas around the world. The live bands, cheer squads and post race finish line concert will feel like a celebration just for you and the difference your race made for vulnerable men and women, boys and girls.
Team iHOPE Benefits
Participants who reach their fundraising minimum will enjoy a rockin’ program and a unique event weekend experience including:
- Entry in the Rock 'n' Roll DC Marathon & ½
- Fundraising support and a personalized donation website
- Race Day iHOPE singlet and training shirt
- Access to exclusive iHOPE weekend events and finish line tent
- A Coach-led training program to get you from the start to the finish line
- The pride of knowing you made your miles meaningful by providing Health Opportunities for People Everywhere
Fundraising MinimumHalf and Full Marathon: $1500
Every Runner Makes a Difference
The Project HOPE Promise To You
We'll use your gift to unlock corporate donations, government and private grants, and volunteer medical help. We'll employ this and other creative approaches that multiply the impact of your gift to help the poor, the sick and the hurting around the world. Every time you give to Project HOPE, your gift will be doubled, tripled or multiplied 10 times, 50 times, even 100 times or more. It's the best investment you can make for helping people who are suffering, and for healing the world's hurts.