About HOPE in Action
Be inspired by and support those delivering HOPE.
HOPE in Action provides you the opportunity to explore Project HOPE’s lifesaving operations Project HOPE delivers to those in desperate need of help. When you sign up for HOPE in Action, you'll have the tools needed to easily spread awareness of these projects and help save lives daily. You can help deliver healthcare solutions to those who need it most by signing up for HOPE in Action.
ABOUT PROJECT HOPE
Project HOPE is an international global medical nonprofit organization established in 1958 with a mission of advancing health care around the world. Project HOPE has worked in more than 120 countries, improving global health through community education, training of medical providers and the delivery of humanitarian assistance. Identifiable to many by the SS HOPE, the world’s first peacetime hospital ship, Project HOPE now conducts land-based medical missions.
Project HOPE’s focus is on sustainable rather than short-term health improvements and it is committed to working in partnership with local government agencies, other international nonprofits, and with the business sector to develop long-term solutions to complex health challenges.
HOPE IN ACTION FAQs
You can join HOPE in Action by registering online, calling 540-837-9563 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What is the registration fee and fundraising requirement?
There is no registration fee.
2. How many people can be on a team?
There is no limit to the number of team members you have. We suggest organizing a team of at least 4 individuals for an optimal experience.
3. Some donors may prefer to hand you their donation to your fundraising efforts. It’s easy to make sure that these offline gifts are counted towards your fundraising total. Simply print and fill out the donation form (found here and in your Participant Center) and mail to:
HOPE in Action
255 Carter Hall Lane
P.O. Box 250
Millwood, VA 22646
4. How long will it take for gifts to be processed and credited towards my fundraising total?
Online donations are processed immediately and automatically credited towards your fundraising total. Offline gifts (made by check or money order) will be processed and applied towards your fundraising total within 7-10 business days of when they are received.
5. What kind of tax acknowledgement will I receive for my donation and when will I receive it?
When you make an online gift, you will receive an email confirmation and acknowledgement as soon as your transaction is complete. For all offline gifts, you will receive a written acknowledgement in the mail.
Still have questions? Please contact our HOPE in Action team at 540-837-9563 or via email at email@example.com.