Virginia Wine Country Half Marathon
Limited spots available!
This gorgeous half marathon starts and finished at Doukenie Winery and winds through a scenic, tree-laden course passing vineyards, farms, ranches and estates. At the midpoint, enjoy a wine and water stop at Hiddencroft Vineyards.
Once you cross the finish line, the celebration gets underway with the Post Race Wine and Music Festival! There will be several wineries from the region and a local brewery pouring, plus food and a popular live band all in a beautiful outdoor setting at Doukenie Winery.
Team iHOPE Benefits
Participants who reach their fundraising minimum will enjoy a complete program and a unique event weekend experience including:
- Guaranteed entry into the Virginia Wine Country Half Marathon.
- Official iHOPE gear including a race day singlet, training shirt and more.
- Access to exclusive iHOPE weekend events including pasta party and overnight accomodations at historic Carter Hall just 30 miles from the start line.
- All the fundraising support you need to meet and exceed your goals including one-on-one interaction with fundraising professionals, personal donation website, social media tools, sample messages and more.
- The pride of knowing you made your miles meaningful for vulnerable men and women, boys and girls around the globe.
Every Runner Makes a Difference
The Project HOPE Promise To You
We'll use your gift to unlock corporate donations, government and private grants, and volunteer medical help. We'll employ this and other creative approaches that multiply the impact of your gift to help the poor, the sick and the hurting around the world. Every time you give to Project HOPE, your gift will be doubled, tripled or multiplied 10 times, 50 times, even 100 times or more. It's the best investment you can make for helping people who are suffering, and for healing the world's hurts.