2016 Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon & miniMarathon
Take on a 26.2 full marathon or a 13.1 miniMarathon at the historic Kentucky Derby Festival in Louisville, Kentucky. Team members raise funds to deliver lifesaving medicines and supplies, volunteers and medical training to poverty stricken areas around the world. The cheer squads and post race festival will feel like a celebration just for you and the difference your race made for vulnerable men and women, boys and girls.
Team iHOPE Benefits
Participants who reach their fundraising minimum will enjoy an exciting program and a unique event weekend experience including:
- Guaranteed entry into the Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon & miniMarathon.
- Official iHOPE gear including a race day singlet, training shirt, water bottle and more.
- Professional coaching and training schedules, injury prevention and nutrition seminars to ensure that you finish strong and healthy.
- Access to exclusive iHOPE weekend events and a finish line tent where you can connect with friends, family and teammates after the race.
- Cheer stations along the course for family, friends, photographers and fellow Project HOPE supporters to provide the encouragement that will launch you across the finish line.
- All the fundraising support you need to meet and exceed your goals including one-on-one interaction with fundraising professionals, personal donation website, social media tools, sample messages and more.
- The pride of knowing you made your miles meaningful for vulnerable men and women, boys and girls around the globe.
Every Runner Makes a Difference
The Project HOPE Promise To You
We'll use your gift to unlock corporate donations, government and private grants, and volunteer medical help. We'll employ this and other creative approaches that multiply the impact of your gift to help the poor, the sick and the hurting around the world. Every time you give to Project HOPE, your gift will be doubled, tripled or multiplied 10 times, 50 times, even 100 times or more. It's the best investment you can make for helping people who are suffering, and for healing the world's hurts.