iHOPE is designed to take walkers and runners of all levels from the start to the finish line. Our expert Coaching Staff will provide:
- A training schedule that can be designed to fit your needs
- Weekly check-ins by email or phone
- Clinics on topics like equipment and injury prevention
- Weekly group training sessions to prepare you for race day and connect you will fellow iHOPE team members
Sample Training Programs
Wondering what your iHOPE training schedule will look like? The schedules below are a snapshot of two weeks in a training schedule. Most weeks you will run 3-4 times per week. Your coach will work with you to develop a training plan that works for you.
Coaching Clinic Series
Topics covered during the training season will include:
- Gear Essentials (shoes and clothing)
- Injury Prevention
- Cross Training Opportunities
- And much more!
Meet Your Coach
We are in the final stages of hiring a coach to lead the iHOPE team to success. Check back often for more information.