Help Me Deliver HOPE to Those Who Need it Most!
At a time of year when many of us are thinking about the perfect gift to buy our friends and family, I hope you’ll consider supporting those who desperately need the gift of lifesaving health care for themselves and their children.
I am a member of the NEXTGen Board of Project HOPE – a group of young professionals and leaders committed to ensuring the legacy of Project HOPE for future generations to come. Project HOPE is a global health non-profit organization that provides health care, health education and training and humanitarian assistance to those most in need around the world.
Many of you know about my passion for global health - both through my experience growing up in Ethiopia and more recently completing my MPH in Global Health Policy. I joined the NEXTGen Board to help Project HOPE continue to deliver global health solutions and training to those who need it most.
NEXTGen’s holiday fundraising drive will support Project HOPE’s efforts to save the lives of mothers and infants by providing desperately needed medical supplies, vital training for health care workers and increased access to emergency medical care. I am confident that your gift will be used to deliver these services. Learn more about Project HOPE here: http://www.projecthope.org/
Every dollar you give will be multiplied, doing more good to save lives. Below are examples of how your generosity can make a difference.
- $20 will send $2,100 in critically needed medicines and medical supplies.
- $50 will send 6 life-saving, emergency medical kits to disaster zones.
- $100 will send more than 20,000 doses of antibiotics to children.
- $150 will send more than 10,448 cans of nutritional supplements to those suffering from starvation.
- $250 will send more than 5,000 vaccines to children at-risk of developing preventable diseases like diphtheria and tetanus.
- $428 will send one ultrasound unit to a clinic providing prenatal care for pregnant women
Thank you for your compassion and support!